2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
3. On registration, you will need to set a password. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
6. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
7. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
8. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any incorrect description, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
9. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
10. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
11. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
12. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
13. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
14. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
15. We undertake to accept or reject your order within Seven days. If we have not responded to you within Seven days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
16. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
17. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the physical goods.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
18. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
19. We undertake to replace any physical product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our support @chriscarter.live email address.
20. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
You deserve to have great mountain biking skill. Chris will coach you through the principles and rules of great mountain biking ability. All we ask is you promise to follow the course and actually listen. If you simply commit to doing that, you WILL see results. So, make a decision to maximise your ability and what you’re really capable of, and you will amaze yourself. But don’t just listen to the videos, actually do it!
Refund Policy for Groover Method Core Rules of MTBing online course, Groover Method Mastery, and Mountain Biking Ultimate Edge:
22. First and foremost, you get a 30-day 100% money back guarantee, so you can settle into the program risk free, and start transforming your mountain biking. We know our products work and will give you great results, if you put in the effort to use them. If you wish to apply for a refund, simply follow these two easy steps:
(i) Return a copy of your completed Skill Accelerator to our support email address, and
(ii) Supply us with your profile name or member number of your GPS-based cycling recording application (Strava, etc), plus make sure your riding activities are displayed publicly and can be accessed and seen by us, so that we can see all your Groover Method practice, training, and riding activities designated in the Skill Accelerator.
If you have filled out the first 30 days of the Skill Accelerator and completed all the activities contained within the first 30 days, and haven’t experienced significant changes to your mountain biking and your refund request was submitted before the 35th day since your purchase, we will happily refund your purchase.
(iii) If your refund request is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
(iv) If 35 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t consider your request for a refund.
(v) Late or missing refunds
a) If you haven’t received a refund yet, please first check your bank account again.
b) Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
c) Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
d) If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund Policy for Books:
23. Unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund on paid books or free books, or refund the shipping and handling component of books. If you wish to advise us of your change of delivery address, please email support @chriscarter.live, email subject 'Change of Delivery Address'.
Refund for Skills Coaching Clinics:
When your second lesson is on a different day to your first lesson:
24. If, at the end of your first lesson you feel that further coaching won’t help you make significant improvements to your mountain biking, you must notify us of your desire to cancel all further lessons in person or by phone call before 11:59pm on the day of your first lesson. We will refund all your paid lesson fees within 14 days. Unfortunately we can't consider your request for a refund after 11:59pm of the day of your first lesson.
When your second lesson is on the same day as your first lesson:
25. If, at the end of your first lesson you feel that further coaching won’t help you make significant improvements to your mountain biking, you must notify us immediately in person at the end of your first lesson before you leave, of your desire to cancel all further lessons. We will refund all your paid lesson fees within 14 days. Unfortunately we can't consider your request for a refund after you have left the first lesson.
Late or missing refunds :
i) If you haven’t received a refund yet, please first check your bank account again.
ii) Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
iii) Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
iv) If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Skills Coaching Clinics - Expiry of Lessons
26. Any lessons not used within the below timeframes are forfeited.
(i) Clinics of up to five lessons - all lessons must be taken within 6 months from date of purchase
(ii) Clinics of up to ten lessons - all lessons must be taken within 9 months from date of purchase
27. Simply Extraordinary Results Coaching Programs are either 6 or 12 month duration and include the following conditions:
(i) Any in-person coaching, coaching calls, online course access, or other services or bonuses included in the SERC program offered to you are only for use during the paid period of the program. (ii) Any services, such as Coaching Calls, not used within the period of your program are forfeited. (iii) Under special circumstances, such as extended illness, your coaching program can be paused for a period of up to 6 months.
(iv) Your coaching period starts on the date of your first Coaching Call, or within two weeks of your purchase - whichever is the sooner date.
(v) Refunds can be requested within 7 days of purchase or up to 48 hours prior to your first booked Coaching Call or SERC service - whichever timeframe is the sooner. Unfortunately, after this timeframe has passed no refunds can be given.
28. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
29. You are not permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to any device for your computer for your personal use.
30. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
31. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
32. We reserve the right to remove you from any on or offline services, without explanation or refund of any kind, where you have been involved in any kind of bullying, harassment, intimidation, or abuse of any kind, to any members, visitors, or facilitators.
33. We reserve the right to remove you from any on or offline services, without explanation or refund of any kind, if you have broken a contractual membership agreement with us. For example:
(i) If you are paying your annual membership by monthly instalments, and you want to cancel your annual membership during the first 12 months, your access to the services that membership provides (includes access to any private Facebook group coaching), will be cancelled immediately.
(i) If you are paying your annual membership by monthly instalments, and we are unable to process your credit card for payment, your access to the services that membership provides (includes access to any private Facebook group coaching), will be cancelled immediately.
(iii) If you are paying for a service by monthly instalments, and we are unable to process your credit card for payment, your access to that service which the payments are for will be cancelled immediately.
34. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
35. You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
36. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
37. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
38. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
39. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
40. Your use of any information on this website constitutes your acceptance of the following terms:
(i) You hereby release and forever discharge Chris Carter, and any associated coaches, officers, directors, employees, agents and contractors and sponsors, from any and all claims, suits, demands, expenses, costs, actions and proceedings of any nature whatsoever including negligence, which your executors or administrators or any other person has or might assert arising from, in relation to, incidental to or by virtue of any injury, loss or damage suffered or sustained in connection with using any information on this site.
(ii) You hereby indemnify and hold harmless, and shall keep indemnified and held harmless, Chris Carter, and any associated coaches, officers, directors, agents, contractors and sponsors from and against all claims, suits, demands, expenses, costs, actions and proceedings of any nature whatsoever arising from, in relation to or by virtue of: (1) Any injury, loss or damage sustained by you. (2) Any injury, loss or damage suffered by any other person as a result of any act, omission, neglect or default on your part, in connection with any information used on this website.
41. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
43. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
44. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Statutory Guarantees and Warranties to Consumers
(i) Schedule 2 of the C&C Act; and
(ii) those statutory guarantees, all of which are given by us to you if you are a consumer.
46. If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act of our goods o& services then we give you a warranty that at the time of supply of those goods or services to you, if they are defective then:-
(i) We will repair or replace the goods or any part of them that is defective; or
(ii) Provide again or rectify any services or part of them that are defective; or
(iii) Wholly or partly recompense you if they are defective.
47. As a consumer under the C&C Act you may be entitled to receive from us notices under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act. In that regard:-
(i) If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act and the goods & services we are providing relate to the repair of consumer goods then we will give you any notice which we are obliged to give you under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act.
(ii) If we are a repairer of goods capable of retaining user-generated data then we hereby give you notice that the repair of those goods may result in the loss of the data.
(iii) If we are a repairer and our practice is to supply refurbished goods as an alternative to repairing your defective goods or to use refurbished parts in the repair, then we give you notice that the goods presented by you to us for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. We also give you notice that we may use in the repair of your goods, refurbished parts.
Limitation of Liability
48. If you are not a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act then this clause applies to you. If you are a consumer within the meaning of the C&C Act then this clause has no effect whatsoever to in any way limit our liability or your rights. If you are not a consumer:-
(i) To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
(ii) We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
(iii) We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with Us.
(iv) We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
49. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
50. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30 days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
53. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
128 Grand Parade
Parrearra QLD 4575
Last updated 24 Jan 2019
128 Grand Parade, Parrearra, Sunshine Coast QLD 4575