As requested please find the terms and conditions for Massive Skill Transformation - Online Purchase
1. Thank you for accepting our offer to present our Massive Skill Transformation event to you. By placing an Order, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree that the placement of an Order, together with these Terms and Conditions, forms a contract between you and Chris Carter
Time and Place
2. Your payment of the Investment to us entitles you to:
a. Attend the Location/s (Venues) during the Skillinar Hours to receive the Skillinar Services; and
b. To receive a copy of the Materials.
3. Chris Carter may change the Speakers, the Hours, the Dates and/or the Location or of the Skillinar Services for any reason by notifying you in writing of the change and detailing substitute Speakers, Skillinar Hours, Dates and/or Location and:
a. Chris Carter shall have no liability to you; and
b. You shall make no claim against Chris Carter (including for a refund), in respect of the same.
Investment and Payment
4. You must pay to us in consideration of the Skillinar Services:
a. the Investment Sum in one lump sum on the placing of the Order by you without a set off, deduction or counterclaim; or
b. If Chris Carter has agreed that you may pay by Instalment, you must pay each Instalment to us in full and without set off or deduction the Instalment Sum on the Instalment Payment Date.
5. If Payments are not made by the due dates, Chris Carter reserves the right to refuse entry to the seminar and cancel your enrolment. No refund or credit will be given.
6. Note that there is no cooling off period after placing an Order. If, at any time or for whatever reason, you decide you do not wish to receive the Skillinar Services, you will not be eligible for a refund of any monies you have paid to us under this agreement.
7. In the event that you are unable to attend Massive Skill Transformation, you can transfer your ticket to the next edition of Massive Skill Transformation if and when held in Australia by submitting in writing your non-attendance to email@example.com at least 14 days before the event start date at no additional expense.
a. If you need to transfer your ticket inside 14 days of the event start date, an administration fee of $295 will apply to keep the ticket active for the next edition of Massive Skill Transformation if and when held in Australia. You will only be able to transfer the ticket once and will not be able to be change the name on the ticket.
b. If you have purchased one or more ticket; made your purchase during the buy one get one free promotion or wish to change the name on a ticket then you will be able to do this at no additional expense providing this is put in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to the event start date. If you wish to change the name on a ticket within 30 days of the event start date then a $295 administration fee will apply.
c. If you purchase your ticket within 30 days of the event then you will have 7 days from the point of purchase to alter the name on the ticket. If you wish to change the name on the ticket after 7 days have elapsed a $295 administration fee will apply.
d. Complimentary tickets to any events, including those issued as bonuses as part of your purchase, may not be transferred and are to remain in the name of the purchaser.
8. We may cancel the Skillinar Services for any reason by written notice to you. We will also refund you the Investment you have actually paid to us within 30 days of giving you notice of cancellation. We shall have no further liability to you in respect of the cancellation.
9. You acknowledge:
a. To gain entry to Massive Skill Transformation Photo Identification will need to be presented at registration.
Ticket Sale and Resale
10. Skillinar Services or event tickets may not be resold (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services. If a skillinar service or event ticket is advertised, sold or used in breach of this condition, the service will be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission. Scalping warning: The resale of a skillinar service or event ticket in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
11. If the Skillinar Services as contemplated by this Agreement are prevented or cancelled because of an act of God, an inevitable accident, fire, blackout, flood or any other calamity, or if by reason of strikes, or lockouts, or any other events beyond the direct control of both parties, then the promoter may at its option either postpone the Skillinar Services from the original Skillinar Services date or cancel and refund as per clause 8.
12. All notices or other communications must be made to email@example.com.
13. The non-exercise of or delay in exercising any power or right of a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it; or the exercise of any other power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
14. Should any provision of this agreement be held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid, and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
15. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior arrangements, agreement, representations or undertakings are superseded.
16. We reserve the right to alter speakers and course content at any time without notice.
17. The event “Massive Skill Transformation” is for a mature audience. At this stage attendees under the age of 18 are not allowed due to insurance reasons.
18. Client hereby acknowledges that they will be trained in material considered “trade secret” and confidential in nature. Client agrees to not disclose any techniques nor comments about the event of any kind to others, via forum, message boards, private emails, blogs or other venue. If Client does disclose any information about the event then they admit to damages and breach of contract and will be subject to civil litigation and damages. Client agrees to not create, nor partner nor associate with any person, any kind of product related to Chris Carter, including but not limited to e-books, special reports, audio or video files, public postings of content, or any other derived materials. Client shall not record any portion of the event.
19. Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Chris Carter, and any employees, agents, or volunteers against all loss or damage that client may suffer as a result by Chris Carter or other speakers and associates and any of its affiliates and representatives from any breach of these Terms and any other cause or alleged cause of any kind. Chris Carter reserves the right to alter terms and conditions without prior notice.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
20. To qualify for the money back guarantee, you must attend and complete the first day and the second day up to and including the second day's on-trail coaching session of Massive Skill Transformation in full. If, at the end of the second on-trail coaching session, you feel you have not received sufficient value, you must hand in your program materials to a nominated representative of Chris Carter. All materials must be handed in before 2:00pm (AEST) on the Saturday. Any requests for the money back guarantee made after 2:00pm (AEST) on that Saturday of Massive Skill Transformation will not be eligible for the money back guarantee.
21. The refund will be equivalent to the monies received from the purchaser for the skillinar, minus any handling and booking fees. A full and complete refund of the investment will be made to the purchaser within 30 working days.
22. If you qualify for and are to receive a refund under the terms of the money back guarantee, any complimentary tickets and bonuses not yet issued as a part of your Massive Skill Transformation program become null and void.
23. If you qualify for and are to receive a refund under the terms of the money back guarantee the value of any complimentary or bonus tickets already used will be deducted from the total amount of money to be returned to you.